Sunday, July 22, 2012

Doggy Kiesh and Buffalo Ribs

WOOOOFFF!!! I am so excited everyone! Mommy made me some yummies this morning. She had leftover ingredients from her kiesh so she made some doggy friendly ones!

They were so yummy! I gobbled 2 of them up so fast I don't think I even tasted them. Mom put in some eggs, spinach, mozzo cheese balls, and buffalo meats. Can you believe it?! I get these tasty things for breakfast every day for a week now! 


How could you not eat them? Those toasted goodies from that hot box smelled so good I could hardly wait until they cooled off, I had a hard time following "no doggies in the kitchen" rule. 

I also saw mom put the buffalo bone in the fridge so I could eat it laters after the companies have gone home. Those companies wouldn't really like it if I got my buffalo all over them so mom says it is best to wait until bed time to eat it! I can hardly wait. I love raw bones (because cooked bones are dangerous for us doggies).

Do you parents cook you anything nommy? Do they give you special treats like my mommy does?

~Stinky Kisses, Mason

4 comments:

  1. Those look fantastic. I think I can smell them. Yep, my MOM makes me yummies a lot. I am glad I get to go in the kitchen to help her.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Goose you are so lucky you are allowed in that kitchen! I like to eat garbage from the trash so mommy has a gate up to keep me out :(

      Delete
  2. That looks delicious! Your so lucky to have delicious homemade goodies! Thanks for stopping by my blog, Betty the Bichon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Betty! Thanks for stopping by! Mommy and I hope to be doing lots of goodies when the snow comes! She is going to make tons of goodies for our bloggy friends to sample!

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! Please be respectful, I do not like to bite!