Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Heavy News This Blog

Hello all,

Mommy and I watched a very sad video from a featured guest blogger about horses (my mommies all time favorite animal besides me!) and how they are illegally shipped to slaughter for human consumption. Mommy is very perplexed why humans and animals alike are treated so horrible.

Why cannot all us things get along eh? Mommy is no vegan, she loves meat, but she always buys from a local butcher or a local place she knows treats their animals with respect and love. Buying meat doesn't mean you have to buy from places that treat their animals horrible mean!

Here is the video that mommy and I watched about the horses, but please be warned that it may be disturbing to some viewers (though it is not worse than those horrible Humane Society of the United States commercials!). You can watch it here. I will be following this and updating you on when her full documentary comes out!

Be happy and treat everything as you want to be treated peeps!

~Stinky Kisses, Mason

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Please be respectful, I do not like to bite!