Friday, July 18, 2014

We Won an Award!!

Wow! Monty, Harlow, and their Momma gave it to us!

Now we just love this blog to bunches because well, IT ROCKS!

How Sam Sees It was named after Harlow and Monty's angel brother Sam. 

Christine takes AMAZING photos of her dogs and her horses! My mom is actually kinda jealous.

Here are the rules as stated:
1.) Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you  

2.) Acknowledge that blogger on your blog, and link back 

3.) Share 7 random things about yourself… 

4.) Nominate up to 15 bloggers for the Shine On award, provide a link to their blog in your post, and notify them on their blog.

So let's see...  7 random things about us...

1. I enjoy cats. I really must admit this. I love playing with Lemon!

2. I prefer to lay on the floor rather than the comfy bed-Ma does not get this at all

3. I have actually forgotten all my commands after that big seizure and Ma is to lazy to re-teach anything other than the basics.   

4. I love to drink Ma's coffee when she isn't looking. Yes Ma is aware that is it extremely bad for me, but it isn't like she intentionally gives me coffee!

5. I take a really long time to find a spot to pee/poo...I  mean a REALLY long time. Around 10 minutes, I have to sniff every single spot

6. I have the worst hair imaginable. I mean..it is just not great! It doesn't grow long and beautiful, Ma thinks the hair difference between breeds is what did me in!

7. I think all my problems would be solved if I could open the refrigerator.
 

...and the blogs we nominate...

Two French Bulldogs: They possibly live the poshest life out of all of us!

Dachshund Nola: Bow Wow that figure, what more can I say!?

Thanks so much Monty and Harlow!

Mason


4 comments:

  1. We are glad you enjoyed your award and we love learning new things about you!

    Also, Mom says thank you for the nice compliment!

    Monty and Harlow

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're a coffee drinker? With or without cream and sugar BOL!! Congrats on your award!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    Pee Ess - Don't forget that THIS Friday is the first ever Fractured Fryday Hairy Tails!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done on your award!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Please be respectful, I do not like to bite!