Sunday, March 9, 2014

Mom is Taking Over!

I must admit I have taken over Mason's instagram with my photos as well.
 
I have considered making a second instagram but really feel this would be hard for me to manage.
I am super forgetful about logging out of whatever account into the right one (I mean look how often I check Mason's facebook!)
 
I am on this journey of finding out how to love me, for me.
Society should not dictate what I should look like, eat, think, and feel.
I have started to add my own photos to his instagram slowly and hope anyone who follows us
doesn't mind the non-doggy related photos.
 
 
You can find our instagram over there ------->>>>
 
~The Ma


2 comments:

  1. Fine words and so true. Have a marvellous Monday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doggy, non-doggy, whatever. We're there.

    Cupcakethedog and Mom

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Please be respectful, I do not like to bite!