Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Getting Ready Fur Spring

We are hoping the snow and cold are DONE for this part of the year. Mom figured we better get outside while it was nice out!
 
Oh HAI Mommy! You haz me ball?!

Frow it! PUHLEASE!

(I accidently got the Chuck-It in this nice photo. Then I realized Mason photo bombed this pic anyway!)

 

 

I is coming! Must...frow...again!

Hmm let me eat this random piece of Sh*t someone did in the driveway!
(I had no clue what he was doing until about 2 seconds after I snapped the photo!)

Pepper don't give a shite!

All together now: AWWWWW!!!

Ball! Again! Ball! Again!

If I must sit!

Mommy says we need to practisise our golf cart skills for camping season!

Pepper still not giving a shite!

 
Turn head to right: Gotta see if the lawnmower starts!
 
 

Oh Goose would just LOVE dis!

Oh here is a good long one!

 
Theeethe! I thmiling, take the damn photho!!

 
I moved last second

 
I KNOW that ball is out there!

 
*Sniff*

Oh dah stick pile again eh?!

Was that my ball?!

 
Pepper finally giving a shite to get a cookie!

 
What about me?!
 
 
~Mason


9 comments:

  1. Woo Hoo you have a super duper wonderful stick. I know you are all about your ball. But that stick is very nice. enjoy your sunshine. I have discovered it can easily be replaced with snow.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Mason you are making the most of the good weather for sure. Hope it continues. Have a wonderful Wednesday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ball - oh was I meant to bring THAT back - Ball - you go get it - erm what is Pepper doing - oh ball - where did I leave that - what do mean look at the camera - oh ball !!!! Sounds familiar !

    ReplyDelete
  4. For some reason we can't see your text, but by the look of the pictures you are having a fun play date
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mason we have been missing you...we thought maybe that big snow up north buried you in and your mom couldn't type for you...it is still cold here one day last week it was warm now the furnace is back on ..we are confused...and cold....
    stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're brave, Mason! I am afraid of the golf cart. It looks like you got LOTS of exercise! Yay, Spring!

    Love and licks,
    Cupcake

    ReplyDelete
  7. BOL! Oh My Mason ~ did you really eat a random piece of poops?! Yuks! I only eats bird poops, they are especially tasty!! hehehe
    You sure looked like you had quite a fun day, Pepper on the other hand, looked like he would rather be inside on a nice soft bed...
    Kisses,
    Ruby
    pees: LOVE the stick! Goose would be proud!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mason, I think you and Monty would get along just fine. Sam and Pepper could sit around and talk about you two.

    Sam

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Please be respectful, I do not like to bite!