Wednesday, October 10, 2012

~Blogs That My Mommy REALLY Loves~

I decided to take over the blog today! I hardly can participate in WW as I hardly ever shush long enough.
I would love to share some blogs with you that I have been reading for awhile and some that just make me laugh.

New ones that make me laugh: http://www.ghettogenius.com

One that makes you laugh, cry, be happy/sad/mad/whatever other emotion you can think of: http://www.postsecret.com/     Make sure you hover over the photos here as sometimes they have backs.
They are changed every Sunday. Sometimes they make me sad, happy, or even cry. This blog started out as a fun project for the creator but has turned into a worldwide phenomenon. You send in a post card with your secret on it, so you can get the burden off your shoulders. Maybe we will see yours?

My first dog blog: http://bighoneydog.com/
I started reading this just a few months ago when I started looking at how to train a Great Dane, found through YouTube. Hsin-Yi is the best! (I bet you didn't know I was a foster for GD's! [We currently have no foster])


What blogs do you enjoy that are not always animal related?

~Mommy 

11 comments:

  1. Right now we are only reading animal blogs because we are reading a bunch of them. Mom used to read weight loss and running blogs.

    Your friends,

    Stanley & Murphy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful Wednesday Mason and enjoy the day.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love reading non-dog blogs from time to time too, just to laugh and mix things up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've gone back to purple..I need stronger glasses to read it..lol We will pop by and check out your recommended blogs xx00xx
    Mollie and Alfie



    ReplyDelete
  5. BOL>>>>>we love your blog...we thought you were having a problem with the template thats why we said to start over...BOL
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like to read and I will check out those. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Mason, Thanks for the new blogs to read. WE are going to check them out. My Vickie said she really likes your halloween colors, even though she had to put on her special reading glasses.
    Love
    Bert

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello there, love your bloggy and its name...your not really stinky are you?! Oh wowee, fostering Great Danes?! Mum would love to do that!

    can't wait to read more :)

    Slobbers

    ReplyDelete
  9. Howdy All, we popped over to say hello. Nice to meet you. We love Honey the Great Dane too, she was our very first blog and we love her to bits. Hsin-Yi has so much wonderful advice. See you soon. No worries, and love, Stella and Rory

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness, Mason - *blush* - thank you so much for mentioning us. We are so very honoured!! Although I don't think you should say such things about Hsin-Yi - her head might swell up so big, she won't fit through the doorways anymore! ;-)

    Slobbers,
    Honey the Great Dane

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Please be respectful, I do not like to bite!