Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy 4th of July!!!

Hello everyone!

I would like to begin this post by saying it has been way to hot to do anything outside, even at night! So I get bored easily, which mommy understands. But when she got up today she was not happy at all!

Over night I have eaten about 1-2 weeks if dog food, the cats food, a stick of butter, a stuffed animal, and probably a few more things I am forgetting. I AM so miserable today! I have been laying around, panting like a madman, and drinking about a gallon of water!

Mommy is just waiting it out, I have pooped twice already?!

Now most of the USA is under a heat advisory to stay inside is out. Please keep us doggies inside where you are also enjoying the A/C! Don't leave us outside in the sun or in the hot cars (even with windows cracked!) Read how fast a car heats up here. Other pet mommies and daddies will call police or in dire situations break windows to save a living doggy/kitty!! So please take fare warning:


If you live in USA you will know that today is independence day! Please remember even if your pet has never been afraid of loud noises, fireworks, or anything else that surrounds 4th of July they can still get scared. Perfect example is Andy the Corgi who has been missing for one year as of today. He is a senior doggy who, according to his mommy, never had been afraid of fireworks before. Please keep your doggies on leashes or inside!

On a happier note I am showing my American Pride today by wearing my bandanna inside the A/C house!









If you would like to do more about dogs left in parked cars click here.
Here are some tips for ticks, fleas, and more!

~Stinky Kisses, Mason

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mason,

    I hope you don't eat like that too often, you'll get more tummy aches.

    You left a message on our Pet Blogs United wall. We'd love to have you as a part of PBU and to feature you in a New Blogger Alert. Drop us a line at PBU at comcast dot net for more info.

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Oskar!

      Mommy did email but has not received a reply. Our mommies sure get busy don't they?!!

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! Please be respectful, I do not like to bite!