Thursday, June 28, 2012

Being Naughty is SOO Much Fun!

While mom goes to the pool everyday for an hour I enjoy digging into the garbage! I love getting coffee grounds all over, ripping all the plastic bags in the garbage, eating paper, and anything else in this holy grail of smells!

Do you have any tips for my mommy on training my not to get into the garbage? She has had no success training me to be a good doggy so far, hehe! She has gotten one of those stupid lids that locks but my smart brain figured that out real quick, putting a baby gate up that I can now jump over to get to that smelly can. Putting it in a cabinet or closet isn't an option because mom says that doesn't solve the problem!

~Stinky Kisses, Mason

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Please be respectful, I do not like to bite!